The Information We Collect
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the KbitTV website. On some pages, you can order products, make requests, write comments, submit information via contact/support/others forms and register to receive marketing materials and updates. The types of personal information collected at these pages can include:
- E-mail address
- Phone number
- IP Address
- Website URL
- License keys
- Credit/Debit Card Information
Information we share
We do not share your information or data with third parties except in the following limited circumstances:
- facilitate customers in making credit/debit card & PayPal payments
- Deliver and help us track our marketing and advertising content.
- Manage our sales and customer support services to you
- Help us track website conversion success metrics.
We enter into confidentiality and data processing terms with partners to ensure they comply with high levels of confidentiality and best practice in privacy and security standards and we regularly review these standards and practices.
We also have to share information or data in order to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- enforce applicable policies, including investigation of potential violations.
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of our users, the public or to Kbit TV Member and/or as required or permitted by law.
How We Use Information
Examples of how we may use Personal Data include:
- To complete a purchase on our website
- To respond to inquiries and provide customer support;
- To develop new products;
- To send marketing communications;
- To improve or modify our Services;
- To conduct aggregate analysis and develop business intelligence that enable us to operate, protect, make informed decisions, and report on the performance of, our business.
Our Commitment to Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Disabling and enabling cookies
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings on your browser. If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
Our Commitment to Children’s Privacy
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
How to Access or Correct Your Information
You can access all your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain by emailing email@example.com To protect your privacy and security, we will take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections. We use this procedure to better safeguard your information. You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request that credibly shows error. For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Your rights over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes. Some of you (in particular, European users) have certain legal rights to obtain information about whether we hold personal information about them, to access personal information we hold about them, and to obtain its correction, update, amendment or deletion in appropriate circumstances. Some of these rights may be subject to some exceptions or limitations. We will respond to your request to exercise these rights within a reasonable time (and in all cases within 30 days of receiving a request).
Rights which you are entitled to are:
- Data access rights
- Right to restrict processing
- Right of Rectification
- Right to Erasure (Right to be Forgotten)
- Right to object to processing
- Right to withdraw consent
- Data portability rights
How to Contact Us
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org